[Wine] Re: Wine error "file not found

icspotz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 22 09:34:06 CDT 2011

Sorry this was my first post here. I intended to add this to my topic and could not edit.

I can no longer get a functioning version of wine to work.  I have used WineHQ to re-download and reinstall Wine 1.2 to no avail.
How can I re-install a functioning version of Wine on Ubuntu 10.10?

> I am trying to set up the FAH GPU Tracker V2 using Wine.

> Run from the terminal and post complete output. If it's too big, please use pastebin. http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

Because I can no longer open Wine I cannot attempt to run the "FAH GPU Tracker" to give you a terminal output reading.

This is a list of my terminal output for uninstalling Wine

> icspotz at icspotz-System-Product-Name:~$ sudo apt-get remove --purge wine*
> [sudo] password for icspotz:

I would also note than when I go...Places>Home Folder...  the same error message occurs as when I try to open Wine>Browse C: Drive...  "file not found"