[Wine] RobotC through Wine on Ubuntu 10.10

mjones2014 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 22 12:12:14 CDT 2011

Hello,
     I am trying to get RobotC to run on Wine; when I click the shortcut, the bottom bar says "Starting RobotC" then it goes away and nothing happens. I ran it via Terminal to see the error code and this is the what I got:

Code:
udri at udri-1005HA:~/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/Robotics Academy/ROBOTC for MINDSTORMS$ wine RobotC.exe
err:module:attach_process_dlls "SKCA32.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\Robotics Academy\\ROBOTC for MINDSTORMS\\RobotC.exe" failed, status c0000005

If anyone could help me get it to work, I would be so thankful!   :?