[Wine] Warhammer Dark Crusade: scroll map with mouse

alekseevic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 22 12:17:34 CDT 2011

Hi guys,
I've recently installed warhammer dark crusade with wine 1.3.4, but I cannot scroll laterally the map with the mouse.

Moving the cursor up and down, make the map to scroll properly, but no way left or right. By the way, the cursor becomes normal (my theme arrow) just a little before the edge of the screen on the right and left sides.

I'm using a virtual desktop configured to my full resolution.

Any suggestion? Solving it would make this game perfect on wine.

Thanks a lot.