[Wine] Re: Tropico 3 Demo Graphics Problem - People are not visible

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 23 13:38:37 CDT 2011

viktorias wrote:
> Thank you for all your help.
>
> Do you know if this problem affects the full game too, or this problem is only with the demo?

I only downloaded the demo, but the game is pretty cool.. I might get it... but sucks I have to run it on my Intel graphics, but the HD3000 is actually awesome for intel... not as good as my ATI of course, but still decent settings and very playable over 30fps in the game right now.  If I get the full game, I'll of course test if this problem still happens on my ATI, but I seriously doubt it will be any different.  Its nice to have 2 graphics options in my laptop though  :-)