[Wine] New to Wine, Help me please

yashas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 23 20:40:20 CDT 2011

Hi all, I'm very newbie to wine. I have joined in a company where I have been a the bug fixing on wine. I'm just learning the architecture. Anyone direct where the solve the bug that I have to solve.
I dont have chrome installed in my Wine when i start the ie7 and pass chrome as the argument, the button "Install Chrome" is blank instead of putting a blue button with the text.
I dont know where to start with. can anyone please help me solving the issue..

Any help please

Thanks in advance
 [Crying or Very sad]