[Wine] Re: Anno 1701 demo crash on start

viktorias wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 24 00:21:28 CDT 2011

The full wine version is  1.3.18, video card ATI Mobility Radeon 5470 + propriety driver, and the output I have posted was the full output only those three lines.

If you need more detailed output please tell me what kind of value should I set to the winedebug environment variable. (I tried to see where things go wrong but unfortunately I did not go too far, in my opinion this demo crashes in the very early stages.)