[Wine] Forum archive reveals email addresses, PLEASE STOP IT.

Marc Chamberlin marc at marcchamberlin.com
Sun Apr 24 17:37:46 CDT 2011

In trying to track down how spammers are finding my email address, it
has come to my attention that past postings are being archived at
http://forum.winehq.org/ which reveals mine and other posters email
address. I do not know who to address this to, but hopefully one of the
list maintainers will see this posting. Please stop this practice (most
mail lists archives do take steps to thwart spammers from harvesting
email addresses) and  please fix the archive so our email addresses are
not revealed.

An example of where my email address is being revealed is at

http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?p=46237&sid=000dc479ce03c0592827269f45b26939

  Marc Chamberlin