[Wine] Re: Out of (video?) memory!

Tetsuro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 25 14:22:24 CDT 2011

nickiee wrote:
> Maybe there is some problem in your graphics card or ram. change the ram slot cause one time when i changed my slot the games started running while before they don't. so maybe it will help you and check your graphic card also.
>
> good luck

It's probably the graphic card but why? I mean the problem shows itself in just one game (Mount & Blade), maybe it's Wine that cannot map the data on mine graphic card that is relatively new (nVidia GT430) and with plenty of RAM (1GB). It's like Wine doesn't understand that it has 1 gig (but I forced it before) or just write outside the graphic memory (and the game cannot find the data).

I'm not the only one to have this problem, I think it could be software related.