[Wine] Cannot Start DirectX app

По&am wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 28 03:31:39 CDT 2011

Hello to all =)
Problem: Cant run any application requiring DirectX (Specifically DirectInput)
Hardware: AMD Athlon x2 5600 +, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Video (NVidia GT9600)
OS: Ubuntu 10,10 x64 + wine 1.3.18 + NVIDIA Driver Version 270.41.06
Extras: All work under the same Wine but the x32 version. Now i install ubuntu 10.10 x64 (need more then 3.2gb ram) and any DX app dont work. I try delete all .wine folder and fully reinstall wine. But this dont help. When i run any game it crash with critical error.  I install "corefonts dotnet20 d3dx9 allfonts tahoma" application of the load as if longer and the situation has not changed. If i try to run WoW (World of WarCraft) they display what cant found device for display.

Log application launch from a terminal:

Code:
alex @ white-house: ~ / .wine / drive_c / Program Files / Ubisoft / Assassin 's Creed Brotherhood $ wine ACBSP.exe
wine: Unhandled exception 0xc0000417 at address 0x320023: 0x01d24793 (thread 0009), starting debugger ...
Process of pid = 0008 has terminated
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Modules:'
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Threads:'
alex @ white-house: ~ / .wine / drive_c / Program Files / Ubisoft / Assassin 's Creed Brotherhood $ process tid prio (all id: s are in hex)
0000000e services.exe
00000023 0
0000001c 0
00000016 0
00000015 0
00000014 0
00000010 0
0000000f 0
00000011 winedevice.exe
00000018 0
00000017 0
00000013 0
00000012 0
00000019 plugplay.exe
0000001d 0
0000001b 0
0000001a 0
0000001e PnkBstrA.exe
00000024 0
00000022 0
0000001f 0
00000020 explorer.exe
00000021 0
You must be attached to a process to run this command.
No process loaded, cannot execute 'detach'
^ C
alex @ white-h

Thx for any help!