[Wine] Problem with long time until wine start

Lisa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 28 16:05:58 CDT 2011

Hi people

I'm new in Wine, so pleas, don't kill me... :) I tried to install MS Office. I found some stupid tutorial on net, whitch said me to remove rpcrt4.dll,  how you can see here

 http://www.quicktweaks.com/2008/04/09/install-ms-office-2007-in-linux/

In step five I found, that link for new rpcrt4.dll is invalid ... so i didn't finish the tutorial.
My Wine started to give me error reports, and I couldn't open any program. So i tried to download rpcrt4 somewhere form google. The result is that Wine opens just Configuration, and some programs, but it spends long of time...cca 5 minutes.

Can you help me?

Lis :)