[Wine] Still not resolve my problem :( about accpac accounting syst

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:11:44 CDT 2011

You should probably learn to use google a little bit. it can help in
situations like this;

Go here;

http://community.sageaccpac.com/forums/t/1561.aspx

look at the bottom post, he got it working under linux. Maybe you can
join the forum and find out how this guy did it...?

another interesting post (although somewhat ancient) found in the
fedora forum archive;

"I just went through this. Accpac is nothing more than a front end to
Pervasive (btrieve). Pervasive will certainly run on Linux but they
obviously put more development money into Win.

However, the tables are easily converted to MySQL. From there it's
pretty easy to scrap Accpac entirely.

If you are interested in doing a conversion, I recommend doing so in
Windows (installing the Pervasive server and the data on the same
machine). The Linux version of Pervasive is far more difficult to work
with."

it sounds like you need to search around a bit more, obviously there
is someone in 2011 (january) who has your application up and running.
It also sounds like you might have other options, if that doesn't work.

i found this information within the first 2 pages of google search
engine...have you even searched around the Web yet?

it might be faster than waiting around here for an answer.

jordan