[Wine] Re: fixeme: advapi:LogonUserA "user" "domain&quo

QGong wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 29 12:14:10 CDT 2011

the entire line for the 'stub' function:

if ( LogonUser(UserName,
                  "domain_name",
                   Passward,
                   LOGON32_LOGON_NETWORK,
                   LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT,
                  &temp))
{
ShowMessage("Hello " + UserName);
}
else
{
}

Thank JJmckenzie and vitamin for answering the question.

jjmckenzie wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM, QGong

Can you provide the entire line for the 'stub' function?  This may be
so that a prior program that required advapi32.dll authentication
would work.

> Is there any patch I can install to fix it?

Check bugzilla to see if there is an open bug for this.  If not,
please file one.

James McKenzie[/quote]