[Wine] Re: Application for primary schools freezes

darkazazeal wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 29 14:35:53 CDT 2011

Although the Application is stable now I am finding that from actually using the program running animations etc, and editing text does not actually produce anything on display. I believe these two errors:

err:enhmetafile:EMF_Update_MF_Xform World transform failed!

fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0 palette.

Are the likely causes. Any hints on how I can stop this error?

Many thanks again.