[Wine] Frequent Starcraft II crashes.

Exospaciac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 30 21:32:17 CDT 2011

Recently I've been getting frequent Starcraft II crashes. They started out very rare (every other day or so), then recently have been happening every few minutes.
Here's the terminal output I get when I run Starcraft II and it crashes. http://pastebin.ca/2052417

I'm pretty sure the last two lines are the root of my problem, but googling the error didn't help me at all:

Code:

err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x1726c20 "?" wait timed out in thread 0027, blocked by 002a, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x1726c20 "?" wait timed out in thread 0027, blocked by 002a, retrying (60 sec)

Can anyone help me out?[/code]