[Wine] Re: wine explorer crashes on start - wine-1.3.25 + natty

aprilgotchess999 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 1 01:23:36 CDT 2011

Ola, I am  april gotchess Recently moved from the Midwest, originally from Kansas City and have lived there most of my life.

I cherish my family,I love all 4 seasons , specially the Fall and with all its colors.

Networking has been a part of my life for the last 6 years and most recently primarily on the Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
As tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a manager in the field of Engineering project management software.

I am sharing  my favorite websites , laser spine (http://www.spinecentersofamerica.com)
  laser back surgery (http://www.spinecentersofamerica.com)   laser spine surgery (http://www.spinecentersofamerica.com)

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

I volunteer for valid causes that help children.

I am to be a part of this Website and I am helpful.