[Wine] Storage share mode help

grega wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 1 11:04:18 CDT 2011

I'm new to Wine and trying to get some things running. I've tried a couple of different games attempting to follow the directions in the database. Both say that after installing the game, I need to patch it. Installation works great. I can't patch anything. The patch installers always say that the particular game is not installed. When I try to run the patch installers at the command line, I get this error for both of them:

fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.

I've searched around for what this is, but Google is failing me. I was using Wine 1.2.2 I updated to 1.3.15 to see if that worked any better. However, I got the same error.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.