[Wine] A modern "Three Stooges"

lion09 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 2 00:43:15 CDT 2011

A modern "Three Stooges"
I enjoyed watching this series when it first came out of the three main characters played by Charlie Sheen. Two and a Half Men DVD (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/two-and-a-half-men-seasons-17-dvd-boxset-p-787.html) Alan's younger brother Charlie played by Jon Cryer and Alan Sun Jake is played by Angus Jones. All live together in the house of Charlie Malibu. Charlie is a successful writer of music for various household products, writing jingles for commercials, including the famous "Song of Maple Loop," which is mentioned in various episodes. Alan separated from his wife played by Marin Hinkle Judith. As a result, Alan lives with his brother Jake and Charlie to stay with his father and uncle most of the time. Cold Case DVD  (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/cold-case-seasons-17-dvd-boxset-p-1060.html) Watching the show is like coming home to his family and closest friends at the same time. It is one of the best sitcoms I've ever seen the funny and heart warming for the most part, the characters are played by experienced actors. True blood DVD (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/true-blood-seasons-13-dvd-boxset-p-1099.html) I can not wait for season three and hopefully much later.

There is no real premise behind the show is almost a family through the growing pains of everyday life as they see it. It is wonderful and will keep you not only laugh, but look forward to the next episode. House MD DVD (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/house-md-seasons-16-dvd-boxset-p-821.html)