[Wine] Another great true crime series

lion09 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 2 00:44:02 CDT 2011

Another great true crime series
I just ordered the Season 1 Crossing Jordan was my favorite show, I only saw the NBC, and was with the loss of this show and others, Cold Case DVD  (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/cold-case-seasons-17-dvd-boxset-p-1060.html) who convinced me to switch to CBS. Jill Hennessey was perfect, Jordan became a friend, someone who really mattered. He is intelligent, wise-cracking, Two and a Half Men DVD (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/two-and-a-half-men-seasons-17-dvd-boxset-p-787.html) self-depricating, there are many deficiencies, fun, and often weak and foolish in its decision ... someone I can identify. House MD DVD (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/house-md-seasons-16-dvd-boxset-p-821.html) Very nice Miguel Ferrer had a chance to prove its worth, I do not think that his enormous talent is set to use so well here. I can not wait to watch these episodes again, and I hope the other seasons will be available soon. It 'been fun to drive. Jordan Cavanaugh can not be forgiven as one type of investigation. True blood DVD (http://www.hotdvdorder.com/true-blood-seasons-13-dvd-boxset-p-1099.html) It 'a complex and interesting. Cute, too. Idiot moves like this by deleting the number (and many others) can get the collapse of NBC, as the programming of the first floor.