[Wine] Program starts running no further then..

xanvader wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 2 01:40:17 CDT 2011

Hello wine-users, I have subs problem.  An installation of Desktop - Player, Muziic (http://www.muziic.com/download)  functioned without problems.  With winetricks is vb6run installed. Program started from the menu, opening launch window with a short melody and then stops. It is displayed: Connecting to Muziic server ....

Then I started the program from the terminal, there are the following reports, see here: 401872 (http://paste.ubuntuusers.de/401872/). From line 131 of the first error message: line 57: SyntaxError: missing } in XML expression.

How can I investigate the error? Thank you for reading and in advance for the help, xanvader.

I'm from Germany and I want to apologize for my English, translated by Google's translation service.