[Wine] Re: CDemu Half Life 2 install problem

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 3 15:33:08 CDT 2011

ryan woodsmall wrote:

> > I am stuck and exhausted my resources, can anyone help?
> >

> Yes, don't use pirated software.  HL2 is $9.99 on Steam. -r

That's a rather easy assumption to make... I regularly make ISOs of my completely legally bought games too, because they're more convenient...

But yes, installing through Steam would be the easiest solution to this, probably.

If you insist on installing through CD images... Do both CD images have the same mount point? Or is the mount point based on the CD's name label?