[Wine] Xfire native solution: Gfire

pzkfw wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 3 22:45:50 CDT 2011

Hello, a long time ago I looked in the appdb about Xfire.  It's just generally seen poor support in WINE, and doesn't seem to work that much.

Then one of my friends told me about gfire, the xfire plugin for pidgin:

http://gfireproject.org/

I just tried this out and it totally works.  I don't know the ins and outs of this place, but can you edit/change the xfire page to mention a native plugin?  I've come here many a time to get xfire working so it seems like it would save everyone a lot of time.