[Wine] Re: How To Get Games on Steam?

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 4 22:33:53 CDT 2011

Entanglement wrote:
> I did, and it's not the intro I'm talking about. Had it been, I wouldn't be here asking about it since it's not the intro, but the game downloading updates when it opens the box and says:
>
> "Preparing to Launch Team Fortress 2..."
>
> Is when it crashes.

Is there no entry in the Applications Database for this?
Is there a bug report for this problem (there was a long list of bugs in the entry but I was looking for your problem at the time)?
If either of these two is false, then can you create a logging file from the instructions on the Wine FAQ (http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log) and post it to a site like pastebin.com that is publicly accessible and put the URL (including the number/letter junk at the end) in this forum post?
Thank you.
James