[Wine] Re: Installation error Macbook pro

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 5 08:36:32 CDT 2011

rwoodsmall wrote:
> Code:
> export CFLAGS="-arch i386 -m32"
> export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/X11/include"
> export LDFLAGS="-framework CoreServices -lz -L/usr/X11/lib -lGL -lGLU"
> ./configure
> make

Make sure your build is actually pointed to the right installation of X11.  Since XQuartz is the one you want, I think it installs into /opt/X11, so the above should look like:

export CFLAGS="-arch i386 -m32"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/X11/include"
export LDFLAGS="-framework CoreServices -lz -L/opt/X11/lib -lGL -lGLU"

Made that mistake myself early on after install XQuartz and pointing my build back at Apple's X11.