[Wine] Re: Unexpected folder structure in Wine 1.2.2 (Linuxmint 11)

GH68 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 6 09:29:09 CDT 2011

I'm trying to find out if anyone else running my distro has the same problem. Nevertheless, my question remains: should I rename "Program" to "Program Files" or not? I tried that for one user as a test, but when I tried to install a new application it still suggests C:\Program, even if C:\Program doesn't exist anymore. Thus, somewhere there must be a setting of the default installation directory somewhere in Wine? Is anyone aware of that and how to change it?