[Wine] Best Wine Front-End

silveringking wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 7 00:55:40 CDT 2011

Hello I was wondering what are the best Wine Front-Ends. PlayonLinux is excellent with games that is for sure... But when I try to install the copy I bought of Babylon Pro 9 a few years ago, when I try to push the dictionaries I simply can't... So I would like to know what is the most friendly front-end in order to install applications that need patches and updates (in this case my babylon michaelis dictionaries, which need to be installed on the directory as babylon...).
Also may I ask you if it is possible/legal to install directx under Wine, you know to play ;) . I would prefer an front-end with a lot of support and updated. And one where I could install everything need for certain functions under the same "prefix" like on PlayOnLinux...
Thank you!