[Wine] Re: Profili Pro software needs mdb file?

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 7 13:30:13 CDT 2011

superbug20 wrote:
> I had a thought last night....If I do an install on a Windoz machine and grab the file that I'm having the error with would that be an option?

You can try it.  However, does this program make changes to the Windows Registry?  You might want to look at the registry on a Windows machine and then compare it to what you see on Wine.  DO NOT ATTEMPT to completely overlay Wine's registry with Windows.  This will not work (doing this in case someone else decides to do so.)
James