[Wine] Re: nokia n900

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 7 18:27:57 CDT 2011

anrydisappear wrote:
> Thank you both for information.Looked somewhat extensive documentation wine project ,I am glad that there are so enthusiasts who really better navigate through the maze of Linux, unlike me,who take great trouble to make available a part of everyday applications that run under windows

Well, a lot of everyday applications probably exist under Linux, so the only reason to run Windows equivalents is because you can't get used to those.

Now, I'm not saying that you do. I'm thinking you should just use Wine where it feels more necessary. Especially when it's about a mobile device where there's very little guarantee it will work as well as desktop Wine. (Then again, since it's a mobile device, it might not have the software you're looking for at all; I wouldn't know.)