[Wine] Re: not able see wine in Applications<System tools

newshow wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 8 22:26:55 CDT 2011

I would like to say I love the Desperate Housewives DVD (http://www.dvdshop888.com/en/drama/desperate-housewives-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) series! I have already owned the other 6 seasons, desperately would like to complete the series. I have watched the whole series at least 5 or 6 times already. Cold Case DVD (http://www.dvdshop888.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/cold-case-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) I am quite curious to see what happens next! Vanessa Williams and Brian Austin Green joined the cast was just icing on the cake. All of the stories from season one that were left unanswered or stayed hidden all this time comes to light in this wild season. Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD (http://www.dvdshop888.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) Overall the plot holes were kept to a minimum, the storylines were kept fairly consistent and evenly paced, and even though the latter half of the season seemed to be drifting in no direction, I was glad to see that there was a direction at the very end. The L Word DVD (http://www.dvdshop888.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/the-l-word-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html) This is a must see season for any Desperate Housewives fan that couldn't see the past episodes of the season on tv (ratings have dropped due to poor scheduling by ABC and many fans have missed new episodes). I don't understand how some people are saying this was a week season?! The Big Bang Theory DVD (http://www.dvdshop888.com/en/comedy/the-big-bang-theory-seasons-1-4-dvd-boxset.html) The finale was one of the best of the series!!! It was so intense! I'm happy the ladies will be back for season 8 and I can't wait to add this season to my Desperate Housewives Collection!
Buy Cheap DVD (http://www.dvdshop888.com)