[Wine] Invalid parameters on mac (World of Tanks 6.5)

basketcase3 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 9 12:59:35 CDT 2011

I am attempiong to run world of tanks on snow leopard, but just before the game finishes loading a battle, wine crashes with the message,
"Internal error, invalid parameters received."

I understand peope get similar problems on ubuntu and there's a workaround on that OS, but what about Mac OSX?

Also, here's the log of the crash:

Code:
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address 0x0 (thread 001f), starting debugger...
ImportError: No module named BWAutoImport

Can't attach process 000c: error 5

I have no idea what any of it means.