[Wine] Re: Listbox Question - Danish accounting program SummaSummarum

joo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 11 03:30:29 CDT 2011

lahmbi5678 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> seems it worked well with (a very) old wine version, see
> http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=6187
>
> Did you test with different window managers like KDE, Gnome, XFCE? Are you using multiple displays, extra input devices, etc? Just to make sure, it's not a configuration issue.
>
> You could try older wine versions, the simplest way would be to move/backup .wine folder, install older wine package, .wine folder will be created again with first wine start, install software again. You maybe could find out, in which wine version things broke.
>
> Then you probably should file a bug and provide a link to a free download version of that software.

Dear lahmbi5678.
Thank You so much for Your reply !
I have tried:
Gnome, KDE, openbox, ion3, evilwm and some others i don't remember. This bug sticks.
However it is a minor glitch in the application, so the applicaion should still have near platin rating - i use it every day.

Would You suggest that I provide link to a free version in a bug report and just submit this video?

Best regards
Jørgen Olsen
Denmark