[Wine] Re: Question regarding expanding wine features with JoytoKey

Xenphor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 12 16:42:57 CDT 2011

Yes I realize that native applications would be the ideal solution. Unfortunately, none of them are as good as JoyToKey. Qjoypad is decent but has weaker mouse emulation and doesn't allow for button shifting or simultaneous button presses. It also can't assign temporary profile shifting to a single button.

I thought that since Joy2key already works well within Wine that its functionality could possibly be expanded to include the whole Linux desktop. I just wanted to know if that would be possible or not. I appreciate the response.