[Wine] Can't run programs via VNC, but can run directly from server

peterking7612 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 14 02:42:48 CDT 2011

I run Windows programs using Wine in RHEL5. The problem is that I can use wine command to run programs directly from the server with monitor, but I cannot run it via SSH and VNC. It comes up with the following messages:

fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub
fixme:dbghelp:elf_search_auxv can't find symbol in module
fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!

I have a graphic card of ATi HD6xxxx. Can anyone explain it? Thx.