[Wine] Re: Previously working app now has blank windows when launched

drewsus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 14 09:49:08 CDT 2011

Yes, it was a regression after all. I purged everything to do with WINE and reinstalled forcing the last version available. The other day I had to do a 'dist-upgrade' to get the newest wine version to install which removed wine1.2 and its dependencies and installed wine1.3 and its dependencies. Going back to 1.2 fixed the issues I was having. I can provide specific version numbers if required.