[Wine] copy of the .wine directory

LadGalen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 16 07:51:10 CDT 2011

Hi all

I install fedora 15 on my new computer. Before I was under ubuntu 11.04. I install wine from fedora 15 repository and before doing anything with wine I copy my .wine directory into my new home directory.

All programs do not work correctly and I get the following error message :

Code:

wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\wineboot.exe"

Nevertheless I have wineboot :

Code:
> locate wineboot
/home/lad/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/wineboot.exe
/usr/bin/wineboot
/usr/lib/wine/fakedlls/wineboot.exe
/usr/lib64/wine/wineboot.exe.so
/usr/lib64/wine/fakedlls/wineboot.exe
/usr/share/applications/fedora-wine-wineboot.desktop
/usr/share/man/man1/wineboot.1.gz

Have I to do something else ? How can I fix that ?