[Wine] Problem with visual studio feature pack

jwong wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 16 16:44:52 CDT 2011

This used to be fine in Wine 1.3.18. At which exact version did it stopped working I am not sure. I know it hasnt worked from 1.3.22 to 1.3.26.

The problem is when using the MS Visual studio feature pack, menus are being displayed as framed windows instead of a frameless window giving the illusion of a menu. The two images show what Wine is currently displaying and what it should resemble. If I had to guess the WS_BORDER style is being set when it should not be.

[Image: http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j429/jwong2/Wine1326.png ]

[Image: http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j429/jwong2/correctmenu.png ]