[Wine] Re: Missing Wine entry in start menu

Magnus Johansson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 17 01:38:11 CDT 2011

Thanks for your reply, DaVince.

The Wine packages I have installed earlier have inserted Wine and most Windows programs I later have installed into the start menu. I am using Mepis Linux 11.0.

Yes, I know I can start my Windows programs using Dolphin and opening /home/Magnus/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Program Folder/Program.exe, but that takes a lot more keystrokes than having the Windows programs in the start menu under the entry Wine.