[Wine] Re: powder cell

Luana wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 17 06:33:28 CDT 2011

> Read the bug report. That was not a Wine bug, it was a MacOSX bug. You didn't say what version of MacOSX you are using; make sure it is one that includes the fix.

Okie, sorry, I am using Mac OS X 10.6.8, which is the latest before Lion.

> If that's not it, post complete terminal output, including the command you used to start it and the full crash log.

I read the bug report, actually. And I realize it is not a wine bug (at least the one in the post isn't, I don't know about the one I get). It shouldn't be a mac bug either (in theory).
I don't know if you will find the complete terminal output any better, but here it goes:

Code:
mac:~ luca$ cd powdcell
mac:powdcell luca$ wine pcw23
fixme:commdlg:GetOpenFileName16 custom templates no longer supported, using default
fixme:commdlg:GetOpenFileName16 custom hook 0x11f74ce2 no longer supported
mac:powdcell luca$

Thanks