[Wine] Re: Warhammer Dark Crusade: scroll map with mouse

Phatboy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 18 01:44:29 CDT 2011

Man....what a mess.

As Tau, I could barely get through the map, gritting my teeth with every mouse click, hoping they'd survive. If the Dino died, I was toast. This was one map I just could not excel as the Tau.

But as Space Marines, the mission ended in 15 mins. 2 Land Raiders, 2 Tanks and the "oh crap!" Grey Knights + Terminators + Assault Terminators made the Orcs their personal pansies. In fact, a single Land Raider took out one of the settlements itself.

Ridiculous.