[Wine] Re: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade model problems

Gingo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 19 06:12:45 CDT 2011

I have just tried uninstalling then installing again, still the same problems, but it did help with the army painter (it now rotates, it didn't before).
I've tried the links, but neither improve the problems, just make the game run slightly faster (is this what they are meant to do?)
Could it be the CD that's the problem?
It's not exactly in perfect condition, if you know what I mean...
Is there anything that would let me check the files, as in to make sure they're all there and working?