[Wine] Re: MS SQL Server 2008

alsan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 19 09:42:19 CDT 2011

Hi thanks for your time ... to lodge a defense your questions ...

lahmbi5678 wrote:
> First of all, can you connect to the MS SQL Server via tsql (comes with FreeTDS, see also osql)? If that doesn't work, you have some config problem. PLease read the troubleshooting section in the freetds user guide.

Yes, through console ubuntu if I can connect with tsql command

lahmbi5678 wrote:

> Which wine version?

Wine 1.2.3

lahmbi5678 wrote:

> Which winetricks did you use, especially which dotnet versions?

dotnet20
others are mcdac and jet40 but not installed because I get an error about not finding the dao360.dll

lahmbi5678 wrote:

> Are you using Windows Mono or .NET?

Windows

lahmbi5678 wrote:

> What is the exact error message regarding failed connection?

When I run the application I get the errors that requires MDAC

lahmbi5678 wrote:

> If you have got the source code of the application, you might even try to recompile it with the linux version of Mono.

good idea