[Wine] Odd window behaviour

David Shaw dj.shaw at btconnect.com
Sun Aug 21 14:29:42 CDT 2011

Well, that's the problem I have.  With no output, I have no idea what
the problem could be :-)

I doubt that the problem lies either with my script or with Wine itself
- after all, run from the terminal everything is hunky-dory - but you
never know and I believe in trying to eliminate the simpler things first.

Anyway, the only noticeable change to the program's behaviour after
doing as you suggest is that there is now a brief but noticeable delay
between moving the cursor into the window and the program quitting.

It's not a major biggie; I have a work around.  It's just an irritating
behaviour that didn't used to happen (back around about Wine 1.3.20) and
I'd rather not have happening.

David Shaw