[Wine] Fallout New Vegas no longer working

Maquis196 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 22 18:05:46 CDT 2011

All, in 1.3.26 F:NV won't go into the game after you select new game or continue. The circle "loading" screen appears but then then stops and that's it.

There are no errors in the console as well beyond what you normally get in 1.3.24. So before I run some regression tests if I get the time I was hoping to find out the debug channels I should load to see what's going on?

Also, if someone does have it working on a 1.3.26 please let me know, I can't submit a bug until I know more hence I'm here first asking for some help :)

Cheers,
Maq