[Wine] OLE DB

alsan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 23 12:57:42 CDT 2011

Hello people ... I need your help

I am currently running an application (made in C #) in wine, this application has a connection to a database (ms sql ).... and running this application there are no errors, but I get an alert message notifying me that it is impossible to connect because it is not or is blocked.

I did a test connectivity and connects tsql ... hize also run the application in Windows, and perfect ... then that configuration files should work ...

The type of connection is through OLE DB ....

thx