[Wine] Re: Red alert 2 network play

darylkwenko534 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 25 01:33:04 CDT 2011

Greetings, I am  daryl kwellko Most recently from Nebraska, originally from the Quad cities area and have lived there most of my life.

I have an awesome family,I prefer all four seasons , specially the Fall and with all its colors.

Learning new things has been a part of my life for the last 6 years and most recently primarily on the World Wide Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking advice from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a manager in the field of Science and Engineering time management.

check out  my favorite websites , minimally invasive spine surgery (Banned Web Site)
  indian remy wigs (Banned Web Site)   lace wigs (Banned Web Site)

I love to ask questions

I volunteer for valid causes that help children.

Its great to be a part of this site and I am helpful.