[Wine] Re: Office 2007 Problem

herispitson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 25 07:13:49 CDT 2011

Microsoft Office 2007 has its share of deficiencies. And like earlier versions, Office 2007 lets third-party programmers extend its features with add-ins. Which is great, because for starters, you can almost hear this latest version crying out for some way to modify the new Ribbon interface. To solve this and other problems, we turn to add-ins. Some of my favorites are below.

Keep in mind that you can remove or disable Office Add-ins through one of Microsoft's least intuitive interfaces. :?  [Shocked]

Lexmark Printer Ink Cartridges (http://www.ink-refills-ink.com/printers-cartridges/Lexmark-Ink-Cartridges/), Epson Printer Cartridges (http://www.ink-refills-ink.com/printers-cartridges/Epson-Ink-Cartridges/)