[Wine] Re: wine vs virtualbox

KenF3 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 25 12:26:55 CDT 2011

I appologize for not posting that I gave this approach up already. The issue was that I wanted to run virtual pc because I knew it would handle .vhd files. I'm testing out virtualbox at the moment. I need everthing to run from a flash drive on a bare metal machine for emergency disaster recovery situations. I was merely exploring all avenues that I found and wine was one of those avenues. Thank you for your fast response times. I'll probably use wine elsewhere, but just not for this situation.