[Wine] WISO 2011 - Tip Software

akI* wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 26 07:38:43 CDT 2011

i have a problem with my 2011 tip software of WISO.

System informations (Suse 11.4 64b):

uname -r
wine --version

First i tryed a clean installation (on a new and clean prefix ofc) like described here: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=22966
The installation works without any negative feedback (except Adobe Reader).
I added wmp9 with winetricks to get the useful tip video information as well.

But i cant start the game.

fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
err:module:attach_process_dlls "odbc32.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\home\\akI\\.wine-WISO2011\\drive_c\\Programme\\WISO\\Steuersoftware 2011\\wmain11.dll" failed, status c0000005

Then i installed msxml6, dotnet30 and jet40 with winetricks, but the error is still existing.
Next i tryed to override odbc32.dll but that doesnt work also.

With wine 1.3.15 it works out of the box without any issues.

Any ideas?