[Wine] Wine-No CD-ROM drive found

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:32:41 CDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 10:00 PM, SpawnHappyJake
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

>> It already does that.
>

> That's cool. I haven't noticed it do that yet, but I will have to try it out.

Jake:

I have several 'extra' drives on my Mac as installers come as 'disk
image' files.  I fired up winecfg and I had drives, drives and more
drives.  The disk image files were marked as read-only local hard
drives.  The DVD for Quake4 was marked as a CD-Rom/DVD and again
read-only.

I could clean up what is there and then see what happens when I start
up Winecfg again this evening.

James