[Wine] WINE + TrackManiaNations4Ever on OsX 10.7 (Lion)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:05:32 CDT 2011

On 8/29/11 5:47 PM, testifix wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am completely new to OS X and Wine, so I might ask a very stupid question now. If so, please forgive me; I searched the Forum, WineHQ and Google and couldnt find an answer to my problem.
>
> I would like to run TrackManiaNations4Ever on my Mac (Os X 10.7 Lion), and i downloaded the program from
> http://www.gamefront.com/files/10013754
>

> I have MacPorts and Wine installed, and i was successful in installing the program. I can also start the program, which then opens a window where I can change some configuration settings. Leaving the settings to the defaults, when i click "Play", the terminal responds the following and then exits:
>

> LaptopName:~ username$ /opt/local/bin/wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Programme/TmNationsForever/TmForeverLauncher.exe
Try running it from the command line like so:

cd $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Programme/TmNationsForever
wine TmForeverLauncher.exe

This should work better.

Also, this program does have an entry in the Applications Database at:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=7064

You might want to look at that page for more information.

James