[Wine] GNN COMPONENTS - VARITRONIX DISTRIBUTOR

gnncomponent wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 30 04:51:21 CDT 2011

VARITRONIX
GNN COMPONENTS CO., LTD
1.	Introduction:
Established in 1978 by a group of academics, Varitronix was one of Asia's pioneers of LCD manufacturing. Since then, we have combined rigid R&D, innovative product designs, flexible specifications and efficient production to provide the utmost in customer satisfaction.

2.	Product Lines:
•	VARITRONIX| Mono LCD
•	VARITRONIX| Mono Charater LCM
•	VARITRONIX| Mono Graphics LCM
•	VARITRONIX| CSTN
•	VARITRONIX| TFT-LCD
•	VARITRONIX| BCD

3.	Feature of Products:

Monochrome LCD
Varitronix has 30 years experience in the design and manufacture of 7 segment monochrome LCDs. High reliability makes this technology ideal for industrial and consumer applications from measurement equipment and status indicators to medical equipment and factory automation. Our range features:
•	Low power consumption
•	Versatility in size
•	Wide operating temperatures
•	Polariser options
Bi-stable Cholesteric Displays
Bi-stable Cholesteric technology is truly unique in that it doesn’t require any power to drive the display. Image would be retained after power off. No Polarizer and backlight are needed and power is only necessary when the information is refreshed. This makes it perfect for applications such as signage, shelf labelling, e-books and USB memory stick where updating is less frequent. As well as no power consumption BCD contrast also improves in light and is available in many colour combinations.

Banned Web Site/Stock-415-21-2.aspx